Wayfair is seeking a dynamic, experienced Virtual Trainer to conduct and facilitate various training and development programs for the work at home / remote teams across the Sales & Service organization. You will be responsible for identifying training needs, developing training materials as needed and training virtual Sales & Service staff. Programs will include new hire onboarding, ongoing up-skill training, as well as other training dictated by business needs. The primary audience will be virtual service center employees, but may also include onsite employees.
What You’ll Do:
- You will conduct engaging virtual new hire onboarding training via Adobe Connect, as well as other virtual training as needed.
- Support with the design and development of training materials as needed for virtual classroom use.
- You will work across EU sites and collaborate with the Sales & Service Training team both onsite and virtually.
- Lead virtual classroom training using facilitation techniques appropriate for a virtual audience
- You will monitor new employee training to ensure courses are completed in a timely manner and tracked for completion.
- You will deliver virtual training programs that support the needs of our virtual sales and services teams
What You’ll Need:
- Experience as a trainer in a classroom setting, with virtual training experience preferred, particularly in Call Center/Service Center environment.
- A degree in a learning & development field is an advantage but not essential.
- Proven ability to create training materials using basic instructional design methods.
- You have provided virtual facilitation to medium to large sized groups, utilizing Adobe Connect or any other on-line training platform highly preferred.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills, you should be flexible and able to adjust to frequent changes in training priorities.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You are located in Germany or Ireland
You will need to provide a quiet, distraction-free work space within a dedicated room. This room will need a door that you can shut, an ergonomic chair, a desk and your own uninterrupted fibre broadband, hard-wired Ethernet connection (consistent speed throughout the day of 25 megabits download & 5 megabit upload). We will provide all other equipment required.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information