The Wayfair Talent Management team in Europe is strategic to the company's overall success and continued growth in the EU. Our Team members are true partners to the business and are charged with retaining and engaging top talent in all parts of the company. The Talent Management team makes sure the fun, hardworking, and innovative culture of Wayfair are constants in the work lives of our employees. As our business growth demands more support, our Talent Management team will now grow as well.
What You'll Do
- Facilitate critical organizational initiatives as well as implement process improvements within Human Resources and across
- Provide advice, consultation and direction to employees within the organization to resolve employee relation issues
- Counsel managers on performance management and employee development
- Administer legal and regulatory compliance in Germany and the EU
- Analyze and be able to provide data insights to managers regarding performance management, and maintain HR metrics
- Administer benefits and leaves, and other processes
- Perform various other duties as assigned
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Sufficient experience in Human Resources/Talent Management as a Human Resources Generalist/ HR Manager/ HR Business Partner/ HR Adviser in a complex organisation
- Excellent German and English language skills – both verbal and written
- Superb customer management skills with ability to build trust and credibility with employees, managers and colleagues at all levels
- Strong in-depth knowledge and understanding of German employment law
- Experience handling terminations, and other employee relations issues
- Ability to efficiently work with data and interest in analyzing company and industry trends
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS systems
- Willingness to travel to other Wayfair office in the EU
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.