Solutions Consultant - New Business
About New Business Verticals
The New Business area is responsible for delivering innovative solutions, connecting people and brands, bringing value using next gen channels.
We provide full conversational solutions, using the power of all conversation channels, integrated with our AI, and providing a human handoff when necessary.
The New Business team has extensive experience in testing and launching new scalable solutions on the market, through conversational platforms and next generation channels.
The structure is composed of businesses involving OTT channels like WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Apple Business Chat, Line, KakaoTalk, and others, Telco channels like MMS, RCS, and others.
In addition to integrating solutions involving Chatlayer, S4M, Inbox, making experiences valuable for our customers and consumers.
Our team is composed of multidisciplinary specialists in the areas of customer excellence, next gen channel partnership, data & analytics, platform, solution enablers and deploy.
We have already conducted several successful business cases in Latin America, and now we want to replicate this success globally, and therefore, we are looking for daring and curious professionals, focused on the client and results to complement our team in the regions of EMEA, APAC and North America.
Each of these regions will have a leader who will be responsible for expanding and adapting our solutions to the needs of each location.
The solutions consultant is the ambassador of our solutions, the one who will be in charge of providing vision and direction to the development team and other stakeholders, doing the backlog management, and running the discovery processes.
- Contribute as a member of the Solutions Enablers team to formulate the technology strategies and plans to achieve regional business goals.
- Understand the local and regional differences that will be necessary to adapt our solutions to the market, understanding the current and future competitive product offering.
- Communicate to other regional and global teams about insights and opportunities, as well as relevant local facts that impact the development of any market, for example, local regulations, relevant technological differences, among others.
- Defines how we position our current and future Solution in the markets and applications we serve to maximize the value created. This includes understanding how we position with our customers and differentiate ourselves against competition.
- Track and monitor performance objectives, KPIs and customer satisfaction.
- Support the Deployment team to identify local partners and vendors.
- Ensure asset compliance with local regulations.
- Enhance customer satisfaction ensuring adequate service level.
- Resolve Customer problems as needed.
- Be the ambassador of our solutions. Know our solutions and Sinch's product portfólio deeply.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Guarantee the use of our discovery frameworks
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments
- Support pre-sales to Regional and Sales managers.
- Meet goals and metrics.
- Communication skills in a way that is easy to understand and clear to the receiver.
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams.
- Reduce complex problems down to their most simple core and effectively resolve them.
- Knowledge of the local and regional market (competitors, environment, market, suppliers).
- Strong knowledge and interest in emerging technologies.
- Self Starter, results-oriented and hands-on professional.
- Curiosity and self-education.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Be analytical and make decisions and prioritize based on data.
- Well organized
- Proactive approach.
- Able to manage a varied workload and meet deadlines.
- An undergraduate degree is required (technical or business degree preferred); an MBA or equivalent working experience is strongly preferred.
- Effective planning and execution of communications for internal and external stakeholders, both written and verbal
- Experience with technological solutions and products
- Customer focus
- Fluent English
- Teamwork ability
- New products development expertise
- Knowledge of discovery techniques and product framework
- Desirable prior leadership of new digital products and solutions
- Desirable previous entrepreneurial experience or prior experience working in a start-up environment and who are used to the fast-paced nature that comes with this.
- Embraces change
- Experience with Agile processes and principles
- Experience defining requirements
- Keep Asana projects and documentation up to date
- Maintain constant communication, update and inform evolution of discovery process
What happens afeter I apply for a role?
Our Talent Acquisition team will use their skills to find the very best people to fulfil our recruitment needs. Once we’ve received your application you’ll be notified by email if you're not going to be considered. If you have the relevant skills and experience you’ll be contacted by one of our team to have an interview with the hiring manager to discussion in more detail around your background, transferable skills and expectations. This process can take two or three interviews with different managers.
Salary and Benefits