Regional Solutions Leader - New Business
About New Business Vertical
The New Business vertical is responsible for delivering innovative solutions, connecting people and brands, bringing value using next gen channels.
We provide full conversational solutions, using the power of all conversation channels, integrated with our AI, and providing a human handoff when necessary.
The New Business vertical has extensive experience in testing and launching new scalable solutions on the market, through conversational platforms and next generation channels.
The structure is composed of businesses involving OTT channels like WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Apple Business Chat, Line, KakaoTalk, and others, Telco channels like MMS, RCS, and others.
In addition to integrating solutions involving Chatlayer, S4M, Inbox, making experiences valuable for our customers and consumers.
Our team is composed of multidisciplinary specialists in the areas of customer excellence, next gen channel partnership, data & analytics, platform, solution enablers and deploy.
We have already conducted several successful business cases in Latin America, and now we want to replicate this success globally, and therefore, we are looking for daring and curious professionals, focused on the client and results to complement our team in the regions of EMEA, APAC and North America.
Each of these regions will have a leader who will be responsible for expanding and adapting our solutions to the needs of each location.
All regional leaders will respond to the Global Head of Solution Enabler.
The objective of the position is to provide world-class, integrated product platform management to enable our solution leadership position with speed and significant impact on business returns.
- Contribute as a member of the Solutions Enablers Management team to formulate the Regional business and technology strategies and plans to achieve regional business goals.
- Understand the local and regional differences that will be necessary to adapt our solutions to the market, understanding the current and future competitive product offering.
- Communicate to other regional and global teams about insights and opportunities, as well as relevant local facts that impact the development of any market, for example, local regulations, relevant technological differences, among others.
- Defines how we position our current and future Solution in the markets and applications we serve to maximize the value created. This includes understanding how we position with our customers and differentiate ourselves against competition.
- Drives integrated approach in Sinch's key platforms and leads a multi-functional team that supports the delivery of the defined and agreed segment and solution strategy.
- Ensure prioritization, defend and correctly translate the needs of your region, considering which are relevant to each location, always looking at the big picture, and capability to meet short term and long-term requirements of the regional plan.
- Provide leadership and direction for multidisciplinary teams to ensure that they are aligned with the global orientation and coordinated with the other regional leaders.
- Be aligned with the Biz Dev team for local and customer expansion.
- Track and monitor performance objectives, KPIs and customer satisfaction.
- Support the Deployment team to identify local partners and vendors.
- Ensure asset compliance with regulation.
- Enhance customer satisfaction ensuring adequate service level.
- Resolve Customer problems as needed.
- Support pre-sales to Regional and Sales managers.
- Meet goals and metrics.
- Communication skills in a way that is easy to understand and clear to the receiver.
- Ability to influence and evangelize about new technologies.
- Leadership and ability to work with multidisciplinary teams.
- Must be able to make difficult decisions and pursue ambitious goals with limited resources and imperfect information.
- Reduce complex problems down to their most simple core and effectively resolve them.
- Knowledge of the local and regional market (competitors, environment, market, suppliers).
- Strong knowledge and interest in emerging technologies.
- Self Starter, results-oriented and hands-on professional.
- Experience of working in a multinational and multicultural environment, both locally and remotely serviced.
- Curiosity and self-education.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Be analytical and make decisions and prioritize based on data.
- Well organized and share information with others leaders.
- Proactive approach.
- Able to manage a varied workload and meet deadlines.
- An undergraduate degree is required (technical or business degree preferred); an MBA or equivalent working experience is strongly preferred.
- Effective planning and execution of communications for internal and external stakeholders, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovation
- Track record and previous experience with managing cross-functional teams and projects
- Experience with technological solutions and products
- Excellent leadership skills
- Customer focus
- Available for International trips
- Fluent English
- Teamwork ability
- New products development expertise
- Knowledge of discovery techniques and product framework
- Desirable prior leadership of new digital products and solutions
- Desirable previous entrepreneurial experience or prior experience working in a start-up environment and who are used to the fast-paced nature that comes with this.
- Embraces change
- Participate in weekly kick-off meetings
- Maintain constant communication, update and inform evolution of your goals
- Keep Asana projects and documentation up to date
- Periodically provide formal and informal feedbacks to your team
- Responsible for onboarding new members by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Communicate People team about new hires, holidays control, workload, sickness cover and overtime
- Communicate with Deploy, Customer Excellence, Biz Dev and Sales team monitoring the performance of Products and Solutions
- Ensure the execution of activities in the RACI Matrix
- Ensure HR, Financial, Legal, Tax, Compliance, Data Privacy policies and local laws
What happens afeter I apply for a role?
Our Talent Acquisition team will use their skills to find the very best people to fulfil our recruitment needs. Once we’ve received your application you’ll be notified by email if you're not going to be considered. If you have the relevant skills and experience you’ll be contacted by one of our team to have an interview with the hiring manager to discussion in more detail around your background, transferable skills and expectations. This process can take two or three interviews with different managers.
Salary and Benefits