Wave brings people together through virtual entertainment. Our shows enable artists and audiences to collaborate in the creation of the most interactive live performance experiences in the world. Waves are live, interactive and immersive shows that are unlike any virtual concert you have ever experienced. We combine the best of live music, gaming and broadcast technology to transform the live music experience. Waves are live streamed globally on wave.watch and across popular social and gaming platforms including YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, TikTok, Facebook and Roblox.
We’re looking for an in-house Motion Graphics Designer who has experience creating stunning, effective design, such as key art, trailers and promos for marketing campaigns across digital platforms. You are a detail oriented individual who is experienced in managing more than one concurrent project in a high-speed, high performance environment and thrives in a team oriented setting. This role reports into the Creative Director and will partner closely with marketing, A&R, brand partnerships, and content teams.
We are accepting all remote candidates within the United States for this opening. The team has a slight preference for somebody on the West Coast since this team is based out of Los Angeles, CA.
- Produce work that demonstrates a proven knowledge of design, typography and animation, with a high level of creativity and innovation
- Create brand campaigns, digital experiences, social media content, landing pages, activations and more
- Work cross-functionally with content and marketing teams to deliver a cohesive message that is premium, polished and best in class
- 3+ years as a production artist in entertainment marketing
- An excellent portfolio demonstrating strong design, typographic and animation skills
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC Suite
- Design within Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Motion graphics / animation / compositing within Adobe After Effects
- Video editing within Adobe Premiere Pro
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- A positive attitude and great sense of humor within a strong team environment
- A self-starter with the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- The ability to pivot and jump in where needed
- Knowledge of current design trends
- Passion for all things music, art, gaming, pop and internet culture
- UI/UX, C4D & Unity Software knowledge a plus