Wave brings people together through virtual entertainment. Our shows enable artists and audiences to collaborate in the creation of the most interactive live performance experiences in the world. Waves are live, interactive and immersive shows that are unlike any virtual concert you have ever experienced. We combine the best of live music, gaming and broadcast technology to transform the live music experience. Waves are live streamed globally on wave.watch and across popular social and gaming platforms including YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, TikTok, Facebook and Roblox.
- Music Lover
- Passion for live events
- Music clearance and licensing support
- Music contract administration support
- Royalty payment and report management
- Maintaining business-critical systems and databases with regards to licensed and library music, as well as keeping internal documents and teams up-to-date
- Collaboration with A&R and various departments as necessary
- Participation in other projects based on company needs
- 1+ years providing administrative or data-driven support, ideally within the music industry
- Exceptional attention to detail and meticulous organizational skills
- Proficient with MS Office, Google Suite and other office applications like Slack
- Highly collaborative, with clear and concise communication skills (written and verbal).
- Able to independently prioritize based on team and business needs with little direction
- Positive attitude and team player
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced production environment.
- Previous music or other IP rights administration experience a plus