Wave brings people together through virtual entertainment. Our shows enable artists and audiences to collaborate in the creation of the most interactive live performance experiences in the world. Waves are live, interactive and immersive shows that are unlike any virtual concert you have ever experienced. We combine the best of live music, gaming and broadcast technology to transform the live music experience. Waves are live streamed globally on wave.watch and across popular social and gaming platforms including YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, TikTok, Facebook and Roblox.
Come help us define the future of music! Together we'll create amazing experiences for the attendees, and drive creativity for concerts. You’ll be at the forefront, working to bring interactive concerts at scale. Project Managers at Wave bring deep knowledge of process and project management, and ensure resources are being allocated correctly. The Platform team creates the software powering Wave’s concert experiences.
You will report to the Development Manager.
- Music Lover
- Passion for live events
- Help coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables
- Assist in determining risks to project timelines and deliverables
- Document and track engineering team tasks, bugs, and stories
- Communicate updates on project trajectory to internal leadership and stakeholders
- Run and help define Wave’s version of agile development
- Administrative duties, such as setting up meetings, and drawing estimates
- Working knowledge of project management and task management tools (such as JIRA)
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of test processes
- Ability to find deliverables, action items, and requirements out of ambiguity
- Adapts well to change
- Highly dependable and able to build trusting relationships with engineers and leadership
- Experience with live virtual events
- AAA game development background
- Agile certified
- Engineering background a plus