Wave is the world’s first multi-channel virtual entertainment platform for live concerts. Our platform transforms performers into digital avatars in real-time, casting them onto a virtual stage built with stunning visuals and customized interactions that fit each performer’s unique style. These virtual shows are distributed via YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, as well as other major digital and gaming channels.
As a Senior Tech Artist, you will help inform, design and build the tools, pipelines, shaders and art techniques for creating our shows in the most efficient and effective way possible. You will collaborate closely with design and art leads to make sure our pipeline is adapting correctly to the creative needs of the company, while also helping inform our creative direction from an art content production view point.
- 4+ years of experience as tech artist in Unity
- Multiple titles shipped, preferably in games or AR/VR/XR space
- Shader writing abilities
- Strong scripting abilities in C#, Python or relevant languages
- Design and develop content creation pipelines and tools for the art team
- Deep understanding of real-time 3D game engine concepts and techniques
- Ability to diagnose and optimize real-time 3D graphics
- Professional experience working in game engines
- Understanding of basic digital audio concepts
- Experience with Houdini and/or procedural content creation workflows
- Graphics programming knowledge
- Experience creating audio-reactive content
- Familiar with motion capture technology, Mechanim, IK, character rigging