Wave is the world’s first multi-channel virtual entertainment platform for live concerts. Our platform transforms performers into digital avatars in real-time, casting them onto a virtual stage built with stunning visuals and customized interactions that fit each performer’s unique style. These virtual shows are distributed via YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, as well as other major digital and gaming channels.
Come help us define the future of music! Together we'll create amazing experiences for the attendees, and drive creativity for concerts. You’ll be at the forefront, working to bring interactive concerts at scale. Software Engineers at Wave, bring deep knowledge of specific technical areas and also value the opportunity to work in a variety of broader domains. We work with both new and current technology, creating innovative solutions to overcome high-volume obstacles and to deliver the future of music to millions. You will report into the engineering manager.
This is a direct hire, full time opportunity. We are not interested in C2C workers at this time.
- Music Lover
- Passion for live events
- Lead architecture requirements, design, and implementation
- Work with engineers, product management, and design to determine requirements
- Implement automated testing
- Perform code reviews
- Identify and provide solutions for performance and architectural issues
- Provide mentorship to junior engineers
- 5+ years experience working as a web developer
- In-depth knowledge of the DOM, and virtual DOM manipulation
- Strong communication skills
- RESTful API experience
- Adaptive website experience
- Knowledge of music
- Node.js experience
- .NET Core experience
- Database knowledge
- Responsive website experience
- Familiarity with modern frameworks such as React, Angular, Mithril, etc.
- Websocket or other push technology