Wave brings people together through virtual entertainment. Our shows enable artists and audiences to collaborate in the creation of the most interactive live performance experiences in the world. Waves are live, interactive and immersive shows that are unlike any virtual concert you have ever experienced. We combine the best of live music, gaming and broadcast technology to transform the live music experience. Waves are live streamed globally on wave.watch and across popular social and gaming platforms including YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, TikTok, Facebook and Roblox.
- Musician/Music lover
- Passion for live events
- Collaborate with the character and technical art teams to build tools to help in the avatar creation pipeline
- Problem solve pipeline deficiencies for Characters
- Import and implement Characters into Unity/Unreal
- At least 3 years, (or 2 shipped titles) working in video game/real-time production.
- Ability to build tools in both Maya and Unity/Unreal
- Proficient in one or more programming/GUI languages (Ex. Python, PySide/PyQt).
- Experience with cloth and rigid/soft body physics setup for characters including collision volumes, pose-space deformation, animated normal/tension maps etc.
- Experience with motion capture technology, Mechanim, IK
- Experience with facial capture and retargeting for full performance capture
- Experience rigging characters
- C#/C++/Maya API experience a plus
- R&D in Unity/Unreal character set-up