Wave is an entertainment technology company and creator of the world’s first multi-channel virtual entertainment platform for live concerts. Our platform harnesses technology that transforms performers into digital avatars in real-time, casting them onto a virtual stage built with stunning visuals and customized interactions that fit each performer's unique style. These virtual shows are distributed via YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, as well as other major digital and gaming channels.
- Musician/Music lover
- Passion for live events
- Collaborate with the character and technical art teams to build tools to help in the avatar creation pipeline
- Problem solve pipeline deficiencies for Characters
- Import and implement Characters into Unity
- At least 3 years, (or 2 shipped titles) working in video game/real-time production.
- Ability to build tools in both Maya and Unity
- Proficient in one or more programming/GUI languages (Ex. Python, PySide/PyQt).
- Experience with cloth and rigid/soft body physics setup for characters including collision volumes, pose-space deformation, animated normal/tension maps etc.
- Experience with motion capture technology, Mechanim, IK
- Experience with facial capture and retargeting for full performance capture
- Experience rigging characters
- C#/C++/Maya API experience a plus
- R&D in Unity character set-up