Wave is an entertainment technology company and creator of the world’s first multi-channel virtual entertainment platform for live concerts. Our platform harnesses technology that transforms performers into digital avatars in real-time, casting them onto a virtual stage built with stunning visuals and customized interactions that fit each performer's unique style. These virtual shows are distributed via YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, as well as other major digital and gaming channels.
- Musician/Music lover
- Passion for live events
- Working with artists and developers to build virtual shows in the Unity engine
- Communicating effectively with team cross-functional teams of artists and developers.
- Iterating on projects under tight deadlines
- 3+ years of experience
- Strong portfolio of work
- Solid knowledge of the Unity game engine and Timeline
- Modeling in Maya/Max, as well as rigging and animation proficiency
- Ability to skillfully paint textures
- Experience with Zbrush, Substance Designer, Substance Painter
- Expert knowledge of PhotoShop
- Experience with production tools like Perforce and JIRA
- Some experience with mocap
- Experience in using Unity Timeline