Wave is the world’s first multi-channel virtual entertainment platform for live concerts. Our platform transforms performers into digital avatars in real-time, casting them onto a virtual stage built with stunning visuals and customized interactions that fit each performer’s unique style. These virtual shows are distributed via YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, as well as other major digital and gaming channels.
Come help us define the future of music! Together we'll create amazing experiences for the attendees, and drive creativity for concerts. You’ll be at the forefront, working to bring interactive concerts at scale. Build Engineers at Wave, bring deep knowledge of build and release technical areas and also value the opportunity to work in a variety of broader domains. We work with both new and current technology, creating innovative solutions to overcome high-volume obstacles and to deliver the future of music to millions. You will report into the engineering manager.
- Music Lover
- Passion for live events
- Work with other engineers on the Platform team to develop a build pipeline
- Work with other engineers on the Platform team to develop a release pipeline
- Identify and provide solutions for build and release issues
- 3+ years experience working in games
- Experience with CI/CD tools, such as TeamCity, Jenkins
- Experience with SCM tools, such as Perforce
- Proficient in scripting languages such as Python, Bash, PowerShell, and Batch
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience with agile development
- Experience with automated testing tool integration
- AWS experience
- Unity build experience