Wave is the world’s first multi-channel virtual entertainment platform for live concerts. Our platform transforms performers into digital avatars in real-time, casting them onto a virtual stage built with stunning visuals and customized interactions that fit each performer’s unique style. These virtual shows are distributed via YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, as well as other major digital and gaming channels.
Come help us define the future of music! Together we'll create amazing experiences for the attendees, and drive creativity for concerts. You’ll be at the forefront, working to bring interactive concerts at scale. Software Engineers at Wave, bring deep knowledge of specific technical areas and also value the opportunity to work in a variety of broader domains. We work with both new and current technology, creating innovative solutions to overcome high-volume obstacles and to deliver the future of music to millions. You will report into the engineering manager.
- Music Lover
- Passion for live events
- Work with other engineers on the Platform team to develop SDK technologies
- Work with other engineers on the Platform team to develop the MMO client
- Lead architecture requirements, design, and implementation, and perform code reviews.
- Identify and provide solutions for performance and architectural issues
- Provide mentorship to junior engineers
- 5+ years experience working in games
- Strong C# or C++ knowledge
- Strong math foundation
- Experience with profiling and addressing performance and scale problems.
- Strong communication skills
- Unity experience
- AAA gaming experience
- Experience with audio programming
- Experience with machine learning
- Knowledge of music