Wave brings people together through virtual entertainment. Our shows enable artists and audiences to collaborate in the creation of the most interactive live performance experiences in the world. Waves are live, interactive and immersive shows that are unlike any virtual concert you have ever experienced. We combine the best of live music, gaming and broadcast technology to transform the live music experience. Waves are live streamed globally on wave.watch and across popular social and gaming platforms including YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, TikTok, Facebook and Roblox.
You'll work with our Art Director and Content Producer to create environments and props that fit a wide variety of styles for all types of musical performers. They will range from lush forests, to futuristic cities, to audio reactive abstractions, all with the goal of setting the proper mood for fantastical and sometimes surreal concerts that go beyond what is possible in the real world.
- A strong modeling and texturing portfolio (examples showing fully fleshed out spaces demonstrating lighting and composition skills are preferred)
- 3+ years experience
- Ability to adjust to and match art styles
- Solid knowledge of the Unity game engine
- Fluent knowledge of at least one major 3d package
- Well-versed in PBR workflow
- Understanding of asset integration and performance impacts
- Ability to adapt and cope with change as the production of the project demands
- Creative impulse of your own, with a collaborative mindset and strong communication skills
- Strong foundation in traditional art skills
- Familiarity with procedural content authoring tools