We’re a highly mission-driven team interested in addressing some of the most challenging problems in bioinformatics and computing. We believe in empowering each individual while fostering interdisciplinary collaboration to achieve success. By embodying this, we’ve created a company where people are not only passionate about the work they do but also energized by the people they work with. Read more about us at https://www.watershed.ai/
- Create documentation for new features and improving on existing pieces of documentation.
- Set standards for documentation and create technical writing guidelines specific to Watershed
- Re-architect the overall information hierarchy of the documentation to help make documentation more discoverable and digestible.
- Work closely with Engineering and Bioinformaticians to improve and ensure the quality and accuracy of the documentation you write.
- Create clear and effective technical diagrams.
- Take part in engineering discussions and help translate technical content into a clear concise documentation.
- To excel in this role, you must be passionate about writing and have a product-oriented mindset to write about complex technical subject matter in a way that resonates with end-users.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, technical writing, or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years experience in writing technical documentation for SDKs, APIs, or equivalent developer-facing documentation.
- 2+ years experience with programming languages. Direct experience with Python is preferred.
- Experience independently designing and leading technical documentation projects.
Watershed is an equal-opportunity employer and believes diversity of all types is integral to company success. We do not discriminate on the basis of religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.