Job OverviewWorld of Tanks (WoT) development team is hungry for a Senior Front-End Developer (ReactJs). We are looking for an experienced developer, who is either interested in transition from the web to gaming or who is already working in the industry. You will create new UI features in WoT on PC, and work closely with UX designers, game designers and gameplay programmers. You might potentially acquire tech lead responsibilities for junior Front-End Developers.
Reports ToThe UI Game Programmer will report to the Development Lead.
What will you do?• Compose graphical interfaces for core and meta-gameplay
• Prototype new UI solutions for versioned features and mechanics
• Involved closely with the UX and Gameplay departments to create great UI solutions
• Develop UI-logic
• Mentoring of other UI developers and setting the directions of technical solutions
• keep in touch with the leading UI community over all the locations, involved in WoT development
• Passion for the video game industry and hungry to learn
• Good English verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and well organized• Very good soft skills, be able to influence people's opinions by expertise, experience in people mentoring
What additional skills will help you stand out?• Python language knowledge
• Familiar with unit testing
• Passed experience with ActionScript 3.0
• Experience in the game development industry, and related technology
• Collaboration with cross-functional team and external teams on design and implementation of features.