Customization (C11n) Blitz team is responsible for WoT Blitz game online presenting.
In view of the increasing number of tasks associated with several projects and services integration, as well as the implementation of our own projects, we would like to strengthen our team with Senior Python Developer.
Our team is growing, and we will be glad to accept a developer into our team who will enthusiastically dive into new projects, is ready to develop and work with difficult tasks!
What will you do?
- New WoT Blitz tools and services architecture composing
- HLD documentation, presentation to the team
- Participating in team process activitiеs
- RnD issues solving
- Development and support existing WoT Blitz services
- Unit-tests and functional documentation
- Other teams communication
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 4 years work experience
- Strong Python knowledge
- Django framework experience or other Python web framework (aiohttp, Twisted, Flask, etc.
- SQL (PostrgesSQL, MySQL) work experience
- Linux experience
- AMQP experience, no memcached systems experience
- nginx, uwsgi configuration understanding
- Git and Subversion experience
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- High-load projects experience
- REST APIs
- Unit tests
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.