Are you driven by the opportunity to contribute to and improve the quality of Legendary World of Tanks game?
The position of Lead Development Producer in WoT PC Development is an integral part of the studio's leadership team, the very heart of product development with a rich history and demanding audience. Working in this position means great opportunities to interact with this audience, implement ambitious ideas, and be a part of the most professional teams in the industry. At the same time, it means great responsibility before the players and the team.
As the head of the production team, the Lead Producer is responsible for the growth and development of the team and is a key player in making strategic product decisions and further implementing them. Close interaction with project stakeholders, shaping, evaluating, and controlling product goal achievements, as well as the distribution of tasks among product teams, are their main focuses.
What will you do?
- Managing, coordinating, setting goals for, and developing the studio team of product producers.
- Active participation in the formation of the studio roadmap based on the product and company development strategy.
- Prioritizing and setting project goals based on product metrics, monitoring their implementation, and retrospectively analyzing results.
- Organizing and supporting independent decision-making at the producer level, considering the needs of product stakeholders, its goals and strategy, as well as existing production and technical constraints.
- Active participation in the search and application of innovative and best practices used in production to continuously optimize processes and improve approaches.
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the entire department, working out risks, and adjusting the set course when necessary.
- Building open partnerships with producer teams of related studios, stakeholders, and other departments involved in the product’s development and operation.
What are we looking for?
- Have 5 or more years of an experience in games as a Senior Producer (or above), on AAA games working with complex cross disciplinary teams.
- Have experienced all stages of game development from concept to release as a Senior Producer (or above).
- Enjoy managing and mentoring fellow producers for their career growth.
- Have an experience in leading teams (10+ employees).
- Ability to gather and synchronize the requirements of different stakeholders.
- Ability to create strong partnership with different group of people based on mutual respect and focus on common goals.
- Ability to stay productive and calm in crisis situations and in a constantly changing environment.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.