World of Warships team in Belgrade is looking for a Game Economy Designer, out of the box thinker who can bring fresh ideas and a unique perspective to the table. As a member of the World of Warships team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a talented and passionate group of professionals and make a meaningful impact on the direction and success of the game.
World of Warships game is a free-to-play naval action MMO that puts players in command of some of the most iconic ships in history. From agile destroyers to mighty battleships, players can choose from a variety of classes and nations as they battle it out on the high seas.
Apply and join us in building the future of World of Warships!
What will you do?
- Design economics of version and event progressions,
- Analyze the state of the in-game economy on a regular basis,
- Design mechanics to support the health of the economy,
- Assist colleagues in understanding the economy,
- Support other departments in developing features from an economic perspective.
What are we looking for?
- Strong understanding of economic systems,
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, particularly combinatorics and statistics,
- Analytical thinking,
- Ability to express thoughts clearly and concisely.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Basic knowledge of Tortoise Git, PyCharm or other version control tools,
- Understanding of F2P and P2P game models,
- Basic knowledge of Jira,
- Basic knowledge of Confluence.
Wargaming Belgrade is a game development studio in Serbia and a key member of the Wargaming global network. Our studio is home to talented and dedicated teams of game developers, artists, and designers, one of them being World of Warships team, who are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade's office benefits include:
- Premium Private Health Insurance
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group)
- 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company (training through the WG SkillUP internal platform with free access to many external educational resources)
- Team building / corporate events
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Employee assistance program as per Global Policy
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.