We are looking for an Associate Art Director to join Wargaming and be a part of the product team working on new MMO game for PC and Console.
Driven by work on innovations in products, services, and approaches, we are looking to deliver new value and gameplay experiences for game players.
What will you do?
- Define art styles appropriate to PC/Console platforms for new projects and IPs (work mostly with 3D — Maps, Heroes)
- Defining 3D art production pipelines
- Supervise and be responsible for providing clear and structured project artwork feedback documentation to ensure cohesion of art style across all aspects of ongoing and new projects, including UI, 3D/ 2D assets, animation, VFX
- Work closely with the development and publishing teams
What are we looking for?
- 6+ years’ experience as an Art Lead or Associate Art Director with proven 3D experience (list of released projects and ArtStation portfolio is a must)
- Experience in Level Art
- Understanding of animation creation
- Creative mindset, mentor, and leadership skills
- Ability to clearly communicate feedback and vision
- Fluent English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Classical art training background
- Experience in Unreal Engine / Unity
- Experience in creating concepts for Maps, Heroes
- Understanding of the game development process and market
- Experience in managing outsource teams
- Passion for games
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.