Wargaming is looking for a Tools Developer to join our Game Engine Development team. This position includes working on development of a cross-platform game editor, which is written in C++, using graphics library Dear ImGui and SDL. The editor is based on its own Engine, which uses ECS of its own design, С++ reflection, as well as multithreading.
What will you do?
- Implement new functionality
- Optimize CPU performance
- Work on stabilizing the editor
What are we looking for?
- 1+ year of experience in commercial C++ development (11/14/17)
- Experience in any C++ UI frameworks (Dear ImGUI, SDL, etc)
- Practical knowledge of Unreal Engine 4/ Unreal Engine 5/ Unity
- Performance optimization skills (CPU/Memory)
- Knowledge of OOP, basic algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge and experience in multithreaded and asynchronous programming
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Knowledge and experience in “Entity Component System”
- Knowledge in C++ reflection
- Understanding 3D mathematics
- Familiarity with Git version control, Cmake, Conan
- An intermediate level of English
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.