We are looking for a Technical Producer for a new F2P AAA experience being developed at DPS Games where you will help us build the next big free-to-play PC title from Wargaming, the company that brought us World of Tanks and one of the strongest free-to-play PC game companies in the world.
You will work alongside our technical feature teams and product stakeholders, helping to ensure projects are planned, executed, and communicated properly. You will also work closely with team leads and stakeholders to prioritize goals, focused on delivering a high-quality experience.
This position is based in Guildford, UK and reports to the Executive Producer.
What will you do?
- Communicate, drive and facilitates delivery of the vision for one or more technical feature teams
- Using technical and product knowledge, take features through the game development lifecycle, managing the expectations of project stakeholders at all stages
- Evaluate the technical success and quality of features through a combination of metrics and qualitative review
- Support teams in running a variety of project management methodologies (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, Kanban, etc.)
- Plan the development milestones against acceptance criteria to ensure features are on track
- Be the key point of contact between development and stakeholders
- Work with distributed teams and outsource partners to ensure delivery of their components on time and to quality
What are we looking for?
- A technical background, experience working in Unreal development, devops, tooling or backend
- Hands-on approach, with a full-stack knowledge of all aspects of designing, building, operating and optimizing a game
- Proven track record of delivering games to meet expectations
- Strong communication at all levels within a team or organization
- Not scared to get in amongst the weeds on a project, but able to retain the detachment needed to make the right calls
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with Hansoft, JIRA, Confluence, MSTeams, Excel
- Experience working on PC/Console game development projects
- Experience working with distributed development and support teams
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.