WoT Blitz, an online mobile shooter with 10s of millions of installs, is now seeking a passionate gamer and skilled communicator to join us in our Berlin office. In this role, you'll become our official liaison with the German WoT Blitz player base, tasked with boosting our community relations to the next level, supporting interactions with our core players at key touchpoints, and guiding new players along their journey to becoming Blitz super fans.
What will you do?
- Become the World of Tanks Blitz face and voice for the German-speaking community: communicate, engage, support, and unite the audience using social networks, video and streaming platforms, or any other suitable channel.
- Host live streams and video content for the community.
- Listen to the community to form insights and provide colleagues with feedback through regular digests.
- Collaborate with various teams and regional offices on communications planning to support game updates and a multitude of other events and communications.
- Support regional programs for community contributors, volunteers, and other fan groups.
- Identify opportunities for, and assist in the execution of tournaments, offline events, and player gatherings.
- Moderate online discussions to keep them relevant and useful.
What are we looking for?
- 1.5 + years of proven experience developing online communities. You are well-versed in community-management, communications, and moderation.
- Fluency in spoken and written German and English.
- Experience with diverse audiences in any format and on any platform.
- Ability to empathize and work under pressure that comes with a public-facing role.
- Mobile or PC gaming experience.
- A proactive and independent professional, who is ready to learn and develop new skills and willing to assume responsibility for tasks large and small to accomplish your goals.
- WoT Blitz gaming experience.
- basic data analysis knowledge to support your reporting of community sentiment.
- streams, audio and/or video technical skills.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Berlin office benefits include:
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 25 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home whenever needed
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home internet reimbursement
- Gym membership through Urban Sports Club
- Career development and opportunities within a fast-growing organization
- Company pension scheme with a company contribution up to 150 EUR p.m.
Berlin Office (Hybrid, 2 days in office)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.