Wargaming is looking for a Senior Monetization Manager to work on World of Warships in our brand-new Belgrade office.
Live Operations (Live Ops) team has a goal to manage and operate the game as a live service. We continually deliver meta-content updates, promotions, revenue, and activity-driven in-game events and improvements to the launched game to enhance the experience for the player community.
The Monetization Team is responsible for revenue flow in the product. As a part of the Team, you will prepare monetization plans with detailed descriptions of the monetization and in-game activities conducting them from scratch to production. Your decision will influence revenue and in-game economic stability.
It will be necessary to communicate with different departments about features that impact revenue earnings. The Team's main values are a friendly and comfortable environment for being innovative, responsible for Team's results, and a thoughtful data-driven approach to any decision.
What will you do?
- Determines the best-fit monetization models within the core design.
- Defines monetization strategy for the games to optimize revenue.
- Plans activities to keep players engaged in the game and increase the monetization of game titles.
- Updates planning guidelines for monetization activities.
- Interacts with game designers to implement and optimize monetization mechanics.
- Creates and iterates requirements on subscription services retention.
- Identifies and develops purchase drivers (incentives) within the games' economic frameworks and provides data to support the recommendations – regarding design, adjustments, and prices to improve the games' financial results.
- Tests monetization hypotheses, plan studies, request reports on performed studies, find opportunities for improvement and build a plan to implement those opportunities.
- Conducts competitive analysis (study monetization specifics of competitive or outstanding game titles).
What are we looking for?
- 2+ Experience in monetization sphere or in Product management (IT or FinTech projects).
- Knowledge of principles of F2P.
- Solid Excel skills.
- Knowledge of analytic principles.
- Knowledge of UNIT economics.
- Business-oriented mindset.
- Advanced Russian.
- Intermediate English or higher.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Work experience in GameDev.
- 1+ year experience in product management.
- Interest or experience in developing your own game from scratch.
Wargaming Belgrade is a game development studio in Serbia and a key member of the Wargaming global network. Our studio is home to talented and dedicated teams of game developers, artists, and designers, one of them being World of Warships team, who are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade office benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working
- Days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Team building / corporate events
- Gym training / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.