World of Tanks HR team is looking for an HR Business Partner, a go-getter and out-of-the-box thinker with strong domain experience and ability to challenge the status quo, bring fresh ideas and unconventional perspective to the table. As the HR Business Partner, you will closely work with key stakeholders of the Product group and report to the HR Director of World of Tanks.
Being part of the World of Tanks HR team, you will closely work the global team of professionals to bring to life strategic talent plans aligned with product priorities, integrate essential elements of the employee lifecycle: hiring top talent, continuous performance management, people development, compensation management, retention, and encourage business leaders to be the key part of it.
What will you do?
- Partner with senior leaders across Wargaming acting as the primary partner to the leadership team.
- Ensure alignment between team goals and product goals and prepare the team leaders & teams for the next phases of development.
- Develop change management plans for projects and change initiatives; evaluate the impact of planned organizational change; identify risks and develop tactics to mitigate them.
- Maintain trusted relationships across the business to ensure that Wargaming people strategy and programs support our strategic goals and are aligned with what we value.
- Partner with senior leaders to maintain the healthy culture.
- Promote execution of HR employee lifecycle processes across the product leadership, including executive coaching, employee engagement activities, organizational design, workforce planning and succession management, people development, recognition, compensation management.
- Manage talent acquisition efforts by partnering with the recruitment team to support talent needs, prioritization, and progress against hiring plans.
- Assess and understand changing business and learn market trends and adjust HR strategy accordingly.
- Participate and actively contribute to Global HR projects.
- Contribute to the organization of hackathons / internship programs / open-talks / branding events, etc.
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of experience in HR Business Partnering.
- Broad expertise in all areas (e.g. organizational design, talent acquisition, retention, recognition, leadership coaching, communication, change management, etc.)
- Experience in advising and directly supporting senior executives across multiple departments.
- Experience in leading the change in the organization and adjusting the processes accordingly.
- Fluent English (understanding Russian can sometimes help).
- Curious about getting to know new businesses and their specifics.
- Love for games & playing them is a plus.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Strong communication skills and ability to build rapport with different stakeholders, storytelling, strategic thinking, out-of-the-box thinking, passion for working with people, common sense, good sense humor, empathy.
Salary range is from 3000 Eur Gross
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.