Wargaming is looking for а QA Engineer (Server Core Team) to work on World of Warships in our brand-new Belgrade office.
World of Warships is the best naval game around, letting you take the command of legendary warships from the period of the 20th century as you battle your way across the open sea with other players.
Server Core Team is responsible for the stable work of the server infrastructure under high load 24/7, reacting to incidents, integrating the services with the game server, and supporting other feature teams with our reach expertise. All these activities need professional QA participation.
In work, the Team follows development best practices and sets challenging goals while not forgetting about quality and not being afraid to experiment.
The primary focus of this position is to provide a quality assessment of new functionalities of various complexity, stabilize versions, and test server tech solutions. Working as a World of Warships QA Engineer, you’ll be able to broaden your knowledge and skills of different testing types, get experience in testing your product in close cooperation with the developers, as well as working in a distributed international team.
What will you do?
- Creating and maintaining test documentation in actual;
- Creating test scenarios;
- Performing server-side improvements testing;
- Cooperating and communicating with different teams inside the project;
- Work independently on certain types of testing.
What are we looking for?
- Experience as QA Engineer for at least 1 years;
- Understanding of the software development cycle and the role of testing within it;
- Knowledge of testing methods and techniques;
- General understanding of client-server architecture;
- Experience in developing test scenarios (test cases and checklists);
- Experience with bug trackers (we use Jira);
- Experience with version control systems (we use Git);
- Experience with Testrail, Allure, or others;
- Ability to plan your time and the time of developers;
- Communication skills, team player;
- Advanced Russian;
- Intermediate English or higher.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with the terminal;
- Experience with databases;
- Knowledge of net architecture.
Wargaming Belgrade is a game development studio in Serbia and a key member of the Wargaming global network. Our studio is home to talented and dedicated teams of game developers, artists, and designers, one of them being World of Warships team, who are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade office benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working)
- Days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Team buildings / corporate events
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.