World of Warships is the best naval game around, letting you take the command of legendary warships from the period of the 20th century as you battle your way across the open sea with other players.
The project is driven by a team of international developers who combine talent with their passion for video games, resulting in World of Warships being a favorite hobby for millions all around the globe with keeping it's community ever-growing.
Thinking about joining World of Warships team in Belgrade? Here’s what we are looking for!
Strong communication skills: Automation QA Engineer requires close collaboration between developers and operations teams, so excellent communication skills are a must.
Adaptability: Automation QA Engineer is an ever-evolving field, so it's important for professionals in this role to be able to adapt quickly to new technologies and processes.
Attention to detail: Automation QA Engineer professionals need to be detail-oriented in order to catch and fix problems before they cause issues in production.
Creativity: Automation QA Engineer professionals need to be able to come up with creative solutions to problems, especially when it comes to automation and streamlining processes.
Comfort with collaboration: Automation QA Engineer is all about collaboration, so it's important for professionals in this role to be comfortable working with others and contributing to a team.
What will you do?
- Development and maintenance of test scenarios and test framework (on Python)
- Bug-tracking the issues (Jira)
- Collaboration with the development department to improve quality.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of the theory and methods of software testing
- Experience in Python programming
- Experience in automated testing (Python)
- Experience in using development tools: version control systems, bug trackers
- Knowledge of PC architecture basics and component interaction
- Intermediate or higher level of English (sufficient for reading technical documentation)
- Understanding of basics, but better experience of automation with CI systems TeamCity/Jenkins
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in programming (Java, C++, Groovy, JS)
- Experience in web-development
- Experience in Linux-based systems
- Experience in Docker
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.