Wargaming is looking for а QA Engineer (Performance Team) to work on World of Warships in our brand-new Belgrade office.
World of Warships is the best naval game around, letting you take the command of legendary warships from the period of the 20th century as you battle your way across the open sea with other players.
The project is driven by a team of international developers who combine talent with their passion for video games, resulting in World of Warships being a favorite hobby for millions all around the globe with keeping its community ever-growing!
What will you do?
- Assure quality of the project performance, compatibility, and stability of the WoWS game client and server;
- Automation of all areas of team work;
- Audience analysis and reporting on relevant topics;
- Thoroughly study and try out the principles of operation of games on PC (how the CPU, RAM, and GPU are used);
- Dig deeper into the code profiling, processing of test results, or preparing a test environment;
- Processing user bug reports;
- Creation and support of testing documentation.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of basic principles, types, and methods of testing;
- Basic knowledge of Python or experience developing test scripts with any programming languages;
- Knowledge of PC architecture basics and component interaction;
- Understanding of basics, but the better experience of automation with CI systems TeamCity/Jenkins;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to get deep into problem’s root causes and to offer system-wise decisions;
- Basic knowledge of Linux;
- Pre-Intermediate or higher level of English (sufficient for reading technical documentation);
- Advanced Russian.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience working on high-load projects and/or with a tool for running performance tests (Jmeter);
- Experience working with Doker;
- Technical education.
Wargaming Belgrade is a game development studio in Serbia and a key member of the Wargaming global network. Our studio is home to talented and dedicated teams of game developers, artists, and designers, one of them being World of Warships team, who are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade office benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working)
- Days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Team buildings / corporate events
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.