About the position
Thinking about joining World of Warships team in Belgrade? Here’s what we are looking for!
Strong communication skills: Business Analyst requires close collaboration between developers and operations teams, so excellent communication skills are a must.
Adaptability: Business Analyst is an ever-evolving field, so it's important for professionals in this role to be able to adapt quickly to new technologies and processes.
Attention to detail: Business Analyst professionals need to be detail-oriented in order to catch and fix problems before they cause issues in production.
Creativity: Business Analyst professionals need to be able to come up with creative solutions to problems, especially when it comes to automation and streamlining processes.
Comfort with collaboration: Business Analyst is all about collaboration, so it's important for professionals in this role to be comfortable working with others and contributing to a team.
World of Warships is the best naval game around, letting you take the command of legendary warships from the period of the 20th century as you battle your way across the open sea with other players.
The project is driven by a team of international developers who combine talent with their passion for video games, resulting in World of Warships being a favorite hobby for millions all around the globe with keeping it's community ever-growing!
What will you do?
- Identify stakeholders and the degree of their influence on the feature
- Form and specify concepts, goals, and objectives of the feature and subsequently agree on them with key stakeholders
- Interact with the feature team, as well as specialists from other teams (Publishing, Analytics, Support, QA, etc.) and disciplines to form the vision and content of the feature
- Collect, analyze, and approve the end requirements for the feature
- Consult all specialists involved in the development, delivery, and support of the feature
- Support requirements during the feature's development and keep them up to date
- Analyze and assess the performance of the feature after its release and provide the results to key stakeholders
- Form and specify the plan of further development of the feature
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge of modern software development methodologies
- Knowledge of the life cycle of the project/product
- Basic understanding of building and architecture of information systems
- Theoretical knowledge of business/system analysis and modern practices of working with requirements
- Ability to deliver material in an intelligent and structured fashion
- Ability to find stakeholders interested in a feature
- Interviewing/gathering requirements skills
- Ability to detect, classify, analyze, test, document, and prioritize requirements
- Technical specifications writing skills
- Ability to visualize and coordinate requirements
- Knowledge of technical English (good writing/speaking skills)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Previous work experience in game industry
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Basic knowledge of usability and user experience
Wargaming Belgrade is a game development studio in Serbia and a key member of the Wargaming global network. Our studio is home to talented and dedicated teams of game developers, artists, and designers, one of them being World of Warships team, who are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade's office benefits include:
- Premium Private Health
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group)
- 8 “Trust days” per calendar year that require no medical certificate
- Career development and education opportunities within the company (training through the WG SkillUP internal platform with free access to many external educational resources)
- Team building / corporate events
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.