We are looking for a Technical Artist for our growing Vilnius studio. The successful candidate will be working with a new, yet unannounced AAA F2P PC game aimed at Western audience.
Relocation? No need to worry about it. We help relocating employees and provide overall necessary support.
What will you do?
- Development and implementation of new technologies together with engineers and artists
- Work in collaboration with Art Department to help them diagnose and solve technical problems so that they can realize their art vision
- Profile and optimize memory and performance gains for in-game maps and content
- Optimize content workflow using tools and scripts for Maya
What are we looking for?
- Advanced knowledge of Maya
- Understanding the process of creating 3D content
- Profiling and content optimization knowledge
- Ability to communicate and coordinate between engineering and art teams
- Experience with game engines (Unity/Unreal)
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Low poly modeling skills
- Programming and scripting skills (С++, Python, MEL)
- Understanding of shader working principles
- Passion for making games
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.