About the position
World of Warships team in Belgrade is looking for a creative User Acquisition Manager (SEM, PPC), out of the box thinker who is able to bring fresh ideas and a unique perspective to the table. As a member of the World of Warships team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a talented and passionate group of professionals and make a meaningful impact on the direction and success of the game.
World of Warships game is a free-to-play naval action MMO that puts players in command of some of the most iconic ships in history. From agile destroyers to mighty battleships, players can choose from a variety of classes and nations as they battle it out on the high seas.
Apply and join us in building the future of World of Warships!
What will you do?
- Launch Desktop and Mobile advertising campaigns for acquisition and retargeting
- Monitor and analyze the campaigns to meet established KPIs
- Budget management and forecasting
- Run and analyze reports
- Generate campaign ideas for the traffic boost
- Collaborate with internal media-buying teams
- Order banners and creatives, generate ideas of it
- Research and implement new features and technologies within desktop advertising campaigns
What are we looking for?
- Understanding of performance advertising
- 1+ years’ experience with PPC self-managed platforms (at least with Google AdWords)
- MS Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to details and strive to high quality work
- Strong analytical capability
- Knowledge of tracking tools (desktop and mobile as an advantage) and understanding of how it's works
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Gaming f2p industry as an advantage
- Understanding European, American or Asia regions as an advantage
Wargaming Belgrade is a game development studio in Serbia and a key member of the Wargaming global network. Our studio is home to talented and dedicated teams of game developers, artists, and designers, one of them being World of Warships team, who are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade office benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working)
- Days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Team buildings / corporate events
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.