Wargaming is looking for a Release Manager (Release team) to work on World of Warships in our brand-new Belgrade office.
The release team is responsible for building and delivering product updates at all levels of the dev\stage\production infrastructure.
World of Warships game is a free-to-play naval action MMO that puts players in command of some of the most iconic ships in history. From agile destroyers to mighty battleships, players can choose from a variety of classes and nations as they battle it out on the high seas.
Apply and join us in building the future of World of Warships!
What will you do?
- Set, control, and track the tasks necessary for the release of major and minor versions of the game or related services;
- Coordinate project release activities in collaboration with project teams, DevOps, QA, content managers, and other departments;
- Analyse, coordinate, and escalate issues within the team in case of incidents;
- Define technical release dependencies;
- Set requirements, schedule, and release plan;
- Keep accurate documentation and transparent update of statuses by game versions;
- Communication and advising all involved parties about planned releases.
What are we looking for?
- 1+ year of experience in a development team (preferably as a QA, PO, PM, or RM);
- Atlassian stack (Jira/Confluence );
- Ability to decompose tasks, determine priorities and deadlines;
- Stress tolerance, good communication skills, attention to detail;
- Understanding how modern complex systems work;
- Advanced Russian.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Intermediate English or higher;
- Work experience in game development.
Wargaming Belgrade is a game development studio in Serbia and a key member of the Wargaming global network. Our studio is home to talented and dedicated teams of game developers, artists, and designers, one of them being World of Warships team, who are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade office benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working)
- Days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Team buildings / corporate events
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.