About the position
World of Warships: Legends team in Belgrade is looking for a UI Tech Designer, out of the box thinker who is able to bring fresh ideas and a unique perspective to the table. As a member of the World of Warships team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a talented and passionate group of professionals and make a meaningful impact on the direction and success of the game.
World of Warships game is a free-to-play naval action MMO that puts players in command of some of the most iconic ships in history. From agile destroyers to mighty battleships, players can choose from a variety of classes and nations as they battle it out on the high seas.
World of Warships: Legends is a cross-platform AAA project that conquered the players of the PlayStation and Xbox, and has recently expanded to mobile platforms.
Apply and join us in building the future of World of Warships: Legends!
What will you do?
- Create and implement interface elements in collaboration with designers and programmers using an in-house UI framework;
- Organize screens transition logic;
- Work on UI animations.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in Figma, XD, Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop;
- Solid design skills;
- Programming or layout skills;
- Knowledge of markup-based languages (like HTML);
- Love for games;
- Advanced Russian;
- Intermediate English or higher.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Work experience in game or mobile app development;
- Own projects;
- Python/ActionScript 3/ React/ Angular/ Vue.js skills.
Wargaming Belgrade is a game development studio in Serbia and a key member of the Wargaming global network. Our studio is home to talented and dedicated teams of game developers, artists, and designers, one of them being World of Warships team, who are passionate about creating the best gaming experiences for our players.
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Belgrade office benefits include:
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum of 20 working days (maximum +5 working)
- Days dependent on years of services with Wargaming Group
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Team buildings / corporate events
- Gym trainings / Wellness program
- Personal Gaming Account
- Coffee, fruits, snacks in the office
- Referral program with rewards
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.