Wargaming is growing the Platform team and is looking for talented QA Automation Engineer who will enthusiastically dive into new interesting projects.
Platform is a set of web-services which provides a functionality for operating games and players accounts. The main Platform capabilities are
- game delivery
- players’ registration and authentication
- communication with players
- interaction between games with each other and different services.
What will you do?
- Perform testing procedures (maintain and update test documentation, create test scenarios, perform functional testing, etc.).
- Expand and maintain all kind of tests available in a project (e.g., e2e UI automation, API automation, performance etc.).
- Cooperate and communicate with other teams and departments within Wargaming.
- Work closely with a development team during Sprint.
- Participate in releases.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years’ experience in web-application testing.
- Understanding of the software development cycle and the role of testing within it.
- Knowledge of testing methodology (functional, integration, automation, performance) .
- General understanding of server-client architecture and network.
- Experience working with database.
- Experience working with bug trackers and case management systems.
- Experience working with Git/SVN.
- Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux.
- B1 level of English.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Basic knowledge of Python or experience developing test scripts with any programming languages (using xUnit, Selenium/WebDriver).
- Experience working with Continuous Integration systems (TeamCity/Jenkins/Bamboo).
- Experience working on high-load projects and/or with tool for running performance tests (Jmeter).
- Experience working with REST API, knowledge of XML/JSON.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.