Does the challenge of launching an exciting AAA Free to Play game excite you? We are looking for a new colleague in our amazing Prague office to help define and execute a social media strategy for our new unannounced product. You will have the opportunity to learn from industry veterans of one of the biggest publishers and developer of F2P games in the world and you have the chance to release a truly unique and exciting new game to market!
What will you do?
- Own, define and execute the social media strategy for our unannounced game
- Expand the current social media presence to TikTok, Instagram and Twitter
- Oversee social media accounts content, design and communication
- Generate, edit and publish engaging social media content on all channels
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries and monitor player satisfaction
- Work with the marketing team to help maximize the advertisement impact on social media
- Suggest and implement new features, projects or competitions that will develop our social media presence
- Stay up to date with current trends in social media, and the worldwide landscape
- Perform research on current trends and audience preferences to define a target group for the social media channels
- Work together with community managers on direct player engagement on other channels
- Be a visible part of the community and join game livestreams from our offices
- You will report to our Community Engagement Lead and ensure our community, social media and engagement efforts are coordinated
What are we looking for?
- At least 1-2 years proven experience as a Social Media Manager
- Self-driven individual with strong initiative
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to deliver creative content
- Good understanding of data & analytics
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and presentations
- Comfortable speaking in public
- Willingness to work on publishing-related projects outside of social media management
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passion for video games
- Experience with industry-standard social media managing and analytics tools (AgoraPulse, Hootsuite, SocialBakers, etc.)
- Strong understanding of the premium F2P PC games market globally
- Live-streaming experience
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.