Wargaming is growing the WoT Blitz Customization team and will be glad to accept a talented Python developer who will enthusiastically dive into new projects.
The C11n (Customization) is responsible for WoT Blitz game web part customization, such as supporting and implementing new functionality of the portal https://na.wotblitz.com/en/#/. Portal tournament streams and user rewards are also a part of the team functionality.
Our team is also responsible for a number of services and internal tools, for example, to help operation team to add game stuff bypassing game release cycles.
What will you do?
- Compose new WoT Blitz tools and services architecture
- Implement new functionality in WoT Blitz Portal
- Prepare HLD documentation and present it to the team
- Participate in team process activities
- Solve RnD issues
- Develop and support existing WoT Blitz services
- Unit tests and functional documentation
- Communicate with other teams and departments
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Django framework experience
- Linux experience
- AMQP experience
- Understanding of nginx, uwsgi configuration
- Git and Subversion experience
- Russian language
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Additional frameworks, such as aiohttp, Twisted, Flask, etc.
- High-load projects experience
- Celery, Docker, REST APIs, Unit tests, JS experience
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.