World of Tanks development team is looking for a Frontend Developer. As a Frontend Developer you will be focused on graphical interfaces and meta-gameplay part of features and modes for WoT PC. All the projects are adaptive, with complex animations. For the last few years, the team has adhered to the component approach, using Vue, React, and CSS.
What will you do?
- Write clean, efficient code based on specifications;
- Develop and maintain game interfaces, in-game browser features;
- Work as part of a team with other engineers to develop new game interfaces, in-game browser features;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing code;
- Participate in code reviews, identify and apply best practices for software development.
Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN)
- Understating of web performance principles
- At least upper intermediate Russian
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Python language knowledge;
- Familiar with unit testing.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.