Wargaming is looking for a Purchasing Specialist to support the Shared Services Purchasing team and our business stakeholders with purchasing tasks and processes.
In this role, you will see yourself executing purchasing and conducting operational sourcing activities, monitoring progress, providing regular feedback and status updates to stakeholders to assist the business with Vendor interactions, Purchase order management, Reporting and Contract management tasks. This role may also support other teams with administrative duties.
To be successful, you will need to be a well-organized, self-starting individual with proven knowledge and experience in purchasing/sourcing of goods and services, good understanding of invoicing, accounts payable and procurement processes, and enjoys working in a multicultural and diverse environment..
The Purchasing Specialist will report to the Purchasing Manager of Shared Services.
What will you do?
- Fulfill Purchasing requests for buying goods or services for multiple purchase categories;
- Process requests for tactical sourcing (emphasizing on fast requisition, quote, and ordering);
- Process vendor quotations for low/mid value purchases;
- Create, update and process Purchase Orders (PO);
- Ensure Contract – PO – Invoice match;
- Direct communication with Vendors and business requestors;
- Assist with Work Orders processing;
- Assist with Vendor onboarding process and documentation;
- Support Procurement and Contract Management with their tasks and reporting;
- Manage Procurement tasks allocation/distribution in JIRA;
- Ad-hoc administrative duties;
- Guide and train internal stakeholders and requestors on Purchasing and Contracting processes.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in purchasing, sourcing, procurement – at least 2 years;
- Detail oriented, proactive and collaborative;
- Strong communication and soft skills set;
- Able to work independently and multitask effectively;
- Ability to execute repetitive, routine tasks and follow defined rules and procedures, as well as to contribute to implementing new ones;
- Knowledge of MS Office(365)/Word/Excel/Outlook/SharePoint, JIRA will be a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.