Wargaming is growing their Prague based development studio and we’re looking for an Environment Artist to work on new and exciting features for our groundbreaking MMO title World of Tanks, which has over 100 million players worldwide.
As the Environment Artist, you will be responsible for working on maps, modeling and lighting for world of Tanks. You’ll craft assets using state of the art technique, PBR materials, and modern lighting models.
To be successful, you’ll need to have industry experience modelling, texturing and lighting in game environments, combined with a passion for game development and enjoy working in a collaborative multicultural environment.
The Environment Artist will report to the Environment Art Lead.
What will you do?
- You’ll be creating high-quality assets for Wargaming projects
- You’ll create photorealistic materials and textures
- You’ll work with game designers, level artists and art director to ensure that environments and assets match budgets, quality bar and art vision
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years at Environment Artist position in game industry
- Full cycle experience of photorealistic environment assets production
- Advanced knowledge of Maya, Substance 3D Painter, Substance 3D Designer, Substance 3D Sampler
- Experience working in realtime engines, such as Unreal Engine 4, Unity or similar
- Good communication skills and fluent English is a must
- Strong internal motivation
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Blender and Houdini experience
- Speed or Matte Painting sketching
- Architecture knowledge
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!