The Partnership Manager plays a key role in management and operation of the Wargaming Store through work with external partner with the goal of delivering revenue targets and other eCommerce KPIs.
Position reports to Head of E-shop and Partnerships
What will you do?
- Drive regional licensing and business development activities in coordination with relevant stakeholders
- Strategize, identify, and develop new business opportunities for eShop in both the NA & EU regions
- Build and maintain relationship with external partner
- Deliver on the KPIs: units sold, revenue, acquisition, etc
- Act as the internal owner of the eshop, contract, marketing campaigns, reporting, ad hoc requests, product development and event sponsorships
- Negotiate financial deal points and other material terms on contracts and renewals
- Manage the process from concept and pitch to licensee onboarding, contract negotiation, contract signature, new product approval cycle, resolving issues, and promotional/advertising initiatives
- Collaborate in a cross-functional capacity with Legal, Content, Marketing, Finance & other Teams
- Analyze account business performance, develop and implement product strategies, and manage promotion plans to ensure product sales are maximized and KPI objectives are met
- Reporting, prepare quarterly royalties statements & payments
- Construct and execute a monthly roadmap for eShop
- Research & understand the competitive landscape
- Work in collaboration with the global team on licensing product strategy for global contracts
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partner teams to ensure the achievement of business objectives, operational processes, and operational efficiency
What are we looking for?
- Proficient in English
- Excellent communication
- Solid negotiation skills
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in licensing with a proven track record of successful deals
- Basic eCommerce knowledge
- Strong relationship building skills, flexibility, and adaptability
- Decision making based on data driven analysis
- Ability to collaborate, influence, and persuade at all levels of the company, both internal and external
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Proficient Excel and Powerpoint, Shopify & Google Analytics would be a plus
- Team Player
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!