We are looking for a speaker who is a skilled professional to take the position of a Teacher of English.
What will you do?
- Hold online English classes with 2 to 4 groups of students of different language levels
- Hold individual classes with managers
- Keep logs and deliver reports
- Hold special courses
- Perform final testing of students before their promotion to the next level
- Aid in designing and performing current projects
- Participate in preparing and holding online events (English Club, debating, etc.)
What are we looking for?
- CELTA (IHC) certificate
- At least four years of experience in the profession (Beginner to Advanced levels)
- Knowledge of CEFR standards
- Confident PC user (Microsoft Office)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience of preparing students for exams (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge)
- Experience of testing and assessing the English language level of students
- Work experience in the IT industry as a teacher
- Experience of teaching Business English
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!