Wargaming is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO).
Enterprise PMO is a centralized business function responsible for project management support across the organization as well as alignment of projects, products and operations to corporate strategy.
We are looking for a team member with a passion for processes optimization and automation, who will fall in love with our customer’s problems, and will have strong analytical skills to challenge our assumptions and together design elegant solutions.
You will repost to PMO Director
What you will do
- Gather and analyze business needs and transform them into comprehensive, structured, visual software requirements
- Design and visualize processes, optimize user journeys
- Validate proposed software application design with the customer focus groups
- Conduct requirement validation testing during the development lifecycle
- Organize User Acceptance Testing and collect users feedback
- Create guides and education materials for users (incl. video guides)
- Conduct user trainings and perform user support during its live operations
- Collaborate with development teams and with vendors on system issues
- Contribute to EPMO team with improvement ideas, creative and brave proposals
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst in software development projects
- Knowledge of BABOK and experience in its practical appliance
- Experience in gathering, analyzing, documenting, and verifying requirements for software products using Agile software requirements techniques and UML modeling
- Good presentation skills and ability to conduct training, facilitate workshops
- Upper-Intermediate to Advanced level of English and Russian (both verbal and written)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Servant leadership attitude
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!