We are looking for a Producer for a new F2P MMO being developed at DPS Games where you will help us build the next big free-to-play PC title from Wargaming, the company that brought us World of Tanks and one of the strongest free-to-play PC game companies in the world.
You will work with multiple stakeholders, helping to ensure projects are planned, executed, and communicated properly. You will also work closely with team leads and stakeholders to prioritize goals, focused on delivering a high-quality experience.
This position is based in Guildford, UK and reports to the Executive Producer.
What will you do?
- Communicate, drive and implements the vision for all features they control
- Take features through the game development lifecycle, managing the expectations of project stakeholders at all stages
- Evaluate the potential success and quality of features through a combination of metrics and qualitative review
- Support teams in running a variety of project management methodologies (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, Kanban, etc.)
- Create the development milestones against acceptance criteria to ensure features are on track
- Be the go-to person for interaction between development and stakeholders
- Work with distributed teams and outsource partners to ensure delivery of their components on time
What are we looking for?
- Hands-on approach, with a full-stack knowledge of all aspects of designing, building, operating and optimizing a game
- Proven track record of delivering games to meet expectations
- Strong communication at all levels within a team or organization
- Not scared to get in amongst the weeds on a project, but able to retain the detachment needed to make the right calls
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with Hansoft, JIRA, Confluence, MSTeams, Excel
- Experience working on PC/Console game development projects
- Experience working with distributed development and support teams
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
DPS Games is a Wargaming Company and working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!