In The Agency of Wargaming we believe in the collaborative power of data & creativity to develop beautiful ideas, advertising products and services for gaming and digital entertainment clients. Our creators apply artistry and craftsmanship to strategic insight to create and bring to life powerful ideas that move the gaming world. Skilled storytellers and conceptors, they work in a multidisciplinary environment to develop creative solutions that delight customers and deliver results for our clients.
We are looking for a Creative Copywriter to develop and manage integrated marketing campaigns both for Wargaming products and external gaming clients. Creative Copywriter will be a part of a team of Strategy & Creative and will drive creativity across all elements of advertising projects and campaigns. This person will live at the intersection of thinking and making in order to see the big picture and create omnichannel solutions that move target audiences to take action. Creative Copywriter will be responsible for developing creative solutions in collaboration with strategists, copywriters, art directors and getting clients excited about the campaigns and assets we’ve done.
We are looking for:
The Man of the World who lives without boarders and deeply understands the cultural insights and local habits of players in North America, Europe, CIS and APAC.
The Storyteller who finds equal joy in creating a story behind each brand/product and each idea and mechanics of advertising solution.
The Professional who has a general understanding of how to marry the needs of the customer and client business in a creative way, but also perfectly understands all areas in a digital marketing mix.
The Gamer who is deeply passionate about games and the advertising market of gaming products.
What will you do?
- Perform market, instruments/channels and trends researches, look for the best insights for creativity.
- Understand strategy and how to create work that delivers on it.
- Understand gaming marketing and advertising mechanics, trends and solutions.
- Together with creative team members determine the conceptual and communicational directions for campaigns and projects.
- Be a great collaborator who can work well with art directors, designers, PMs, strategists and our other teams.
- The ideal person for the job will be equally comfortable creating conceptually driven advertising solutions and ideas as well as writing copy like naming, motto, scripts and other types of content.
- Juggle multiple projects while still upholding high standards.
- Can adhere to multiple brand voices, often in the same day (multitasking and fast-switching).
- Join client meetings, brainstorms and planning sessions for ongoing projects.
- Be a strong presenter who can properly pitch and sell the idea to the client.
- Build and maintain strong rapport with colleagues, clients and project managers.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years’ experience as a creator in advertising, creative, digital agency or related environment.
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing conceptual campaign work and ideas implemented across a variety of media including traditional, digital, social, and content development.
- Success cases with gaming and digital entertainment brand will be the benefit.
- Experienced in digital tools, including CRM/automation, programmatic, content marketing, website user experience design and development, influencer marketing, social media, video promotion and other emerging technologies.
- Experience crafting both short and long-form content.
- Best in English (native, proficiency, advanced).
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong communication skills and able to work well with members of other teams in person and in writing and to communicate effectively with clients on a regular basis.
- Able to stay organized, effectively manage time, and work on several projects/clients in a day.
- Love of video games and Wargaming products knowledge as an advantage.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!