Wargaming is one of the world's largest publishers and developers in the free-to-play MMO market. Today, the company, founded in 1998, has 20 offices worldwide and employs more than 4,500 employees. The audience of Wargaming games, including the flagship project of World of Tanks, covers more than 200 million users on all major gaming platforms.
A career in our company is always interesting tasks and experience that you gain by working together with world-class experts
What will you do?
- Provide consultation, technical support and assistance to users
- Perform troubleshooting of PC, laptops, tablets, printers and other office equipment
- Install both generic (MS Office, browsers) and specific (Adobe, Autodesk, JetBrains, Substance, 1С) software, as well as fix the problems associated with such software for user PC and laptops
- Perform troubleshooting and maintain the office’s local network, repair power outlets, fix Wi-Fi connection
- Perform installation works on-site (lay cables, set up sockets, etc.)
- Deliver and match work places and meeting rooms with necessary equipment
- Draw up and keep required documents
What are we looking for?
- Good communication skills to explain to colleagues how to use equipment and services
- Knowledge of PC components, as well as the assembly principles
- Advanced level of Windows OS knowledge enabling you to install it on a clean PC and troubleshoot frequently occurring problems associated with it
- Able to perform troubleshooting of Windows OS network services (while setting up LAN, Wi-Fi and network printers, or working with remote desktops and shared folders)
- Knowledge of networking technologies (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, NAT, VPN, UDP, FTP, SMB, RDP, HTTP), understanding of their working principles and the computer networking principles
- Beginner or higher level of English (enabling you to read and comprehend technical literature in English)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server operating systems (2008/2012/2016)
- Basic knowledge of Cisco and Hikvision equipment and its settings
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!