We are on the lookout for a Junior Accountant to join the central admin team in the Berlin Office. In this role you will working closely with the Financial Controller Wargaming Mobile, maintaining the day to day accounting and assisting with the monthly group reporting.
In addition to an academic and professional background in the field of finance, the ideal candidate for this position would be a fluent German and English speaker, as well as a solid experience working with HGB, IFRS and SAP.
The Junior Accountant will report to the Financial Controller
What will you do?
- Processing of daily accounting postings
- Take care of the monthly closings
- Collect and manage supplier invoices
- Manage all expenses and work on their codification (including work with existing cost centers)
- Own responsibility for credit cards expenses, bank accounts overview, and petty cash
- Collaborate with external vendors to guarantee that the whole bookkeeping is done in accordance with all regulations
- Basic fiscal and tax responsibilities
- Assist with ad hoc projects
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 years experience as an accountant
- Accounting related certificate/degree
- Good knowledge of HGB and IFRS
- Experience using SAP in a professional environment
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Fluent English, working knowledge of German
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience working in startups
- Experience working within a group company and meeting reporting deadlines
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!