Wargaming Sydney is seeking a gameplay programmer to join our studio. We are looking for someone with experience and passion, who is willing and able to dive into all aspects of gameplay development ranging from player input mechanics to AI systems. The ability to work in a cross functional team within a fast-moving environment with changing requirements is a must, with experience in Unreal a significant plus. In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a passionate team of developers to help shape the vision of our next generation of games to deliver awesome player experience.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent knowledge of C++
- Prior experience in game development, UE4 a plus
- Ability to collaborate and work closely within a cross functional team on gameplay features
- Strong game design sensibilities
- A strong desire to create world-class games
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in system design
- Experience in Python
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Shipped game
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!