Wargaming Mobile is currently on the lookout for a Junior Video Producer to join us in our Berlin office! With the continuous growth of our organization and games portfolio this role provides an excellent opportunity within the games industry and for future career growth.
Collaborating with different creative teams you will be responsible for creating content, conceptualizing, storyboarding, shooting, editing, and designing on-screen graphics for all video content, designed to engage, educate, or update our company internal audience.
The Junior Video Producer will report to the Associate Chief of Staff
What will you do?
- Collaborate with the creative groups, marketing team, and communication team to develop video solutions mainly for internal audience (videos concepts and livestreams for our communities of players our live games)
- Develop creative briefs and storyboards for video solutions
- Plan, write, and produce scripts
- Coordinate all aspects of video production
- Plan and facilitate studio and field-based video production including camera operation, editing, set and lighting design, and audio production
- Work cross functionally to offer media production support for all areas of the sales and marketing team
- Edit video content, making revisions as needed, following brand guidelines
- Design on-screen graphics for social media and editorial videos using style guide
- Evaluate and produce reports regarding the video engagement among the different audiences
- Keep up to date with digital video trends and new platforms in an effort to remain relevant and effective in video communication
- Flexibility to support creative teams in any other related tasks as the crop up
What are we looking for?
- 1+ year of professional experience working as a video producer or in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in mass communications, broadcast journalism, multimedia design, interactive design, or other related field
- Practical experience of managing video production end-to-end
- Flexibility to travel for work
- Passion and interest for the games industry
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Talent and interest toward development in motion graphics and/or copywriting
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!