Wargaming Mobile is on the lookout for an experienced Product Marketing Manager for our renowned title World of Tanks Blitz & new projects within the studio. This position will focus on product marketing for the Western Markets.
You will voice the marketing vision within the game development team & actively drive the marketing strategy with WGM Marketing. You will advise the development team on market relevant features & implementations. This position will be based in our Berlin office but does require up to 40% presence in Minsk where our development team is located.
The ideal candidate for this role should have experience with marketing mobile mid-core games in Western Markets.
The Product Marketing Lead will report to the Publishing Director for World of Tanks Blitz
What will you do?
- Define and be accountable for product’s Marketing Strategy in cooperation with WGM Marketing for the Western Markets, including influencer marketing, collaborations etc.
- Work closely with the game development & marketing team to define and advocate the marketing vision, product positioning and share market insights
- Advise game development team on market driven implementation & prioritization of new features & live-ops plans
- Based on the product’s development roadmap and market trends, identify opportunities of growth and drive growth campaigns to increase the product exposure & organic user base
- Advise WGM Central Marketing with identification of value proposition, key messages, core audience & creative assets
- Research, collect and communicate internally on audience and competitive market trends in close collaboration with the Consumer Insights team
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing for mobile games
- Experience with publishing mobile games in the Western Markets
- Strong communicator and able to build bridges between marketing & product departments
- Solid understanding of digital advertising platforms and related metrics
- Strong creative skills, including ability to generate and sell new campaign ideas
- Holding a team player mentality to collaborate and interface with a wide range of partners both internally and externally
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Fluency in English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Previous involvement of driving marketing efforts for new mobile games
- Experience working across different geographical markets
- Fluency in Russian
- Strong track record of collaborating with game devs to leverage game changes and updates
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!