Wargaming Helsinki is looking for a versatile and experienced Senior UI Programmer to join the team in making an incredible new Mobile project.
With the continuous expansion of the Wargaming universe and goal to deliver legendary game experiences, our studio in Helsinki is currently gearing up to launch a brand new mobile game title. In preparation of this we want to expand our highly skilled development team with a seasoned Senior UI Programmer.
The Senior UI Programmer will report to the Lead Client Programmer
What will you do?
As part of the programming team, you will help develop the architecture of our games, and write UI and game code for the titles.
Your job will primarily focus on implementing UIs and writing related gameplay code. You will work closely with designers and artists to create great menus and UIs in the Unity Editor. You will design, implement, debug and support code related to the UIs.
We value smaller teams with close collaboration, so you are expected to have a ‘generalist’ attitude, willing and able to handle different types of tasks as they come up.
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of experience in game development: programming games in C++, C#, or other similar languages
- Experience with Unity
- Good understanding of interface design and a feel for great UI
- In depth knowledge of Unity UI Rendering system
- Experience and understanding of Unity Animator
- Experience and understanding of different Tween libraries
- Experience creating UI Systems to simplify in game UI flows
- Experience with UI optimisation and UI shader programming
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change
- Ability to tackle many different tasks as they crop up
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and well organized
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Mobile game development experience
- Artistic background or training is a bonus
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!